Our Experience & Expertise Allow Us To Assist You In Many Ways
Browse though this list of some of our services, and drop us a line if you have additional questions.
We provide specialized services and expertise to companies in many industries, including, but not limited to:
Swindon Springer & Co. CPA’s has expertise in this unique niche. These clients are prime or subcontractors in a wide range of industries that provide goods and services to the largest customer in the world, the United States Government. Our firm became involved in this niche over 25 years ago and is well equipped to handle not only Generally Accepted Accounting Principals (GAAP) issues, but Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and Cost Accounting Standards (CAS) issues.
- DCAA approved accounting system set-ups
- Assistance with pricing proposals
- DCAA audit support
- 8(a) certification application support
- Preparation of incurred cost submissions
- Overhead and G&A rate analysis
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts
Manufacturing & Fabrication
The Swindon Springer & Co. CPA team has in-depth experience in all facets of the manufacturing industry.
Our clients include tool & die shops, assemblers, job shop and process manufacturers.
We have an emphasis in the automotive and aerospace industries.
- Benchmarking, trend, and sales mix analysis
- Assist with development and implementation of compensation plans and incentive programs
- Shop rate and overhead rate analysis
Springer & Co. CPA’s are well versed on the complex accounting and tax issues associated with the construction industry.
Our clients include general construction contractors as well as specialty contractors (roofing, electrical, HVAC, etc.)
- Job cost analysis
- Ratio, breakeven and trend analysis
- Surety and banking consultation