Swindon Springer & Co is currently seeking career minded talented senior or manager level accountant to join our tax department.
Founded in 1981, Swindon Springer & Co. has a diverse client base that offers all of our employees challenging engagements and opportunities for professional growth. We are looking for self-starting, highly motivated individual seeking career advancement. Individuals will be involved in a variety of tax engagements.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
• CPA certification or working towards obtaining
• 5 plus years tax experience
• Ability to manage multiple engagements
• Review of staff prepared tax returns as well as preparation of more complex returns
• Experience with Forms 1040, 1120, and pass-through entities
• Ability to complete tax research and planning projects
• Ability to mentor and train staff
• Experience with the CS Professional Suite including UltraTax, Fixed Assets, and Workpapers software a plus
• Strong organizational and leadership skills required
We offer competitive compensation and benefit programs including 401(k), profit sharing comp time and flexible schedules. Little to no out-of-town travel. We offer an excellent team working environment and opportunity for advancement.